Thursday, February 11, 2016

About Me

Hey Y'all! I'm Lauren! I'm married to my high school sweetheart, Caleb. He is in the United States Marines Corps and I am a nanny to the cutest little boys you could imagine. Caleb and I are the parents to a precious little fur baby named Telfair "Telly",named after the place we got engaged.

Caleb and I have been together since our Junior Year of high school. We are goofy and loving! We make each other laugh until we cry! Our idea of date nights include Chinese or Mexican food, driving through the country laughing until it hurts and curling up watching a great movie.

I have a love for all things sweet. My passions include cooking, dancing, hiking, clothes, makeup, friends, family, organizing and lots of coffee!

My perfect day would include hiking, baking something sweet, a trip to Starbucks and Target followed by time with my handsome husband and our amazing family and friends (that have become family.)

My parents raised me to be a strong faith filled Southern girl. I love Jesus! My faith is strong and always maturing. I have had many hardships in my life but God has always been there to pick me back up.

I want to share life, love, loss, faith, joy and lots of coffee with women (and men) around the world. I hope you will join me. Welcome to Strong Coffee and a Faithful Heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment